Titan is offering River Cruises to suit all budgets in 2013 with onboard accommodation ranging from three up to five-star. Holidays always include scheduled flights, meals on a full board basis – often with complimentary wine – the services of a tour or cruise manager and Titan’s award-winning door-to-door VIP Home Departure Service; ensuring the best possible value for money with no hidden extra charges.
New Titan charters for 2013: A number of Titan’s new river cruises are exclusive and unique charters, ensuring that British guests can travel in the company of like-minded travellers. This includes the “Danube Waltz” itinerary aboard the four-star Filia Rheni II, the “Grand Voyage to the Black Sea” on the same vessel, which takes in six countries and the “Grand Voyage Across Europe,” which sails from Amsterdam to Vienna in 15 days.
The brand new itineraries for next year are as follows:
Springtime in Holland: With the Extraordinary Keukenhof Gardens
• This springtime cruise takes in the wonderful blooms of the Dutch lowlands including the renowned Keukenhof Gardens where seven million bulbs are planted, as well as quaint harbours and fields of flowers.
• Departs 6th and 13th April and includes an excursion to the National Flower Exhibition at the gardens and visits to Amsterdam, Antwerp, Rotterdam, Holland’s Silver City – Schoonhoven and the picturesque town of Hoorn.
• Prices start from £995 per person for eight days.
Deluxe Venetian Cruise with Lake Maggiore
• Immerse yourself in the culture of Northern Italy aboard this new cruise that takes in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ravenna, the Grand Canal in Venice, the frescos of Giotto in 13th Century Padau including three nights at the stunning Lake Maggiore and time in romantic Verona – the city of Romeo and Juliet.
• Departs 30th May, 20th June, 12th Sept and 10th Oct and includes three nights at the four-star Grand Hotel Majestic at Lake Maggiore.
• Prices start from £2,995 per person for 11 days.
Grand Voyage Across Europe
• This is exclusive to Titan and involves the stylish, four star Filia Rheni II on a cruise along 900 miles of stunning waterways between Amsterdam and Vienna allowing guests to explore the Rhine including the enchanting UNESCO-listed valley of Wachau, with excursions to Vienna, Melk, Würzberg, Koblenz and Amsterdam.
• There is one departure on 1st September 2013, limited availability, selected cabins and no single supplement.
• Prices start from £2,595 per person for 15 days.
Classical Music on the Rhine
• This is especially suited for those with a deep love of music. Sailing from Amsterdam to Basel, members of the Saxon Organ Academy accompany you for the whole cruise providing music and entertainment from classical composers along the way. This itinerary takes in Bonn, Strasbourg and the music museum of Rüdesheim.
• Departs 18th April and 24th October and space is limited so booking in advance is imperative to avoid disappointment.
• Prices start from £1,395 per person for eight days.
A Danube Waltz
• This is an exclusive cruise unique to Titan onboard the four-star Filia Rheni II taking in the beautiful Blue Danube from Vienna to Budapest, including Passau and Melk. It is a chance to explore the landscape of Johann Strauss on a romantic and scenic river cruise including visits to abbeys, cathedrals and UNESCO-listed sites.
• Departs 31st May, there is a low supplement for single travellers.
• Prices start at £1,395 for eight days – it is the special launch price for the first season.
The river cruises above include door-to-door transfers direct flights from the UK, meals, on-board entertainment, some visits and excursions, services of an experienced Titan tour manager and all taxes for airports, ports, security and fuel charges as well as UK air passenger duty.
All Titan’s tours start and finish with its unique Home Departure Service, which transports guests from their home to their departure point by uniformed chauffeurs in smart people carriers, ensuring that with Titan passengers can relax before their holiday has officially started.
To book call Titan Travel on 0800 988 5858 or visit www.titantravel.co.uk
Titan is both ABTA and ATOL protected.
– Ends –
For press and media information please contact Anthea Yabsley at IDeal PR on 0208 578 6777 anthea.yabsley@
Richard Tarrant at Titan Travel on 01293 450 680 firstname.lastname@example.org