Attend this webcast to learn five key cost saving benefits of EDI:
1. Learn how Sage 100 ERP EDI speeds up your ‘order-to-
2. Learn the life-cycle of a typical Sage 100 ERP EDI order and then expand the scope to include the many directions and scenarios in which Sage 100 ERP EDI logically works.
3. Learn how to reduce human related errors, provide greater visibility to management for faster reporting and boost productivity.
4. Learn how EDI for Sage 100 ERP saves time and money by reducing the need for paperwork, hard copy printing and storage costs.
5. Learn how easy it is to have EDI flowing into and out of your accounting system or ERP software to automate the entire order, purchasing and payment process thereby eliminating redundant data entry and associated errors.
Title: Learn 5 Ways to Increase Profitability with EDI Business Process Automation
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM PDT
Please join by registering here: http://erpvar.com/
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
About ERP VAR:
Established in 2012 and headquartered in Orange County, CA, ERPVAR represents the collective expertise of Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree), Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS90 and MAS 200), Sage 300 ERP (formerly Accpac), Sage 500 ERP (formerly MAS 500), Sage ERP X3, Epicor, Microsoft Dynamics GP, NetSuite, and QuickBooks Enterprise third party developers combined with the expertise of local implementation consultants. Local ERP consultants provide end users with a thorough needs analysis to determine which ERP software functionality is required to address their unique business requirements. If a business process assessment is mandatory, the local channel partner is enlisted to provide a comprehensive examination with the end user to ensure the correct ERP software is selected, implemented, and the staff is properly trained. For more information please visit http://erpvar.com.
B2BGateway is a leading global EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
For further information please call 1 (401) 491-9595 or log onto http://www.B2BGateway.Net