Powers Custom fencing began in Vienna Virginia in the late nineties. With a background in custom home building owner Tim Price knows about fences, and loves the business. "I have a passion for fence installation, it's just what I do.'' With so many companies to chose from these days , how can you be sure which one to use? Here are a few questions you might want to ask your fence contractor before making a decision.
- Is pressure treated lumber a good product?
- what are the advantages of using cedar vs. pressure treated lumber?
- Is it better to use nails or screws?
- How deep are the posts set in the ground?
- Is concrete necessary for all fence projects?
- How do I keep my gates working properly over the years?
- How do I keep my fence boards from warping?
- How much should I expect to pay for my fence?
- Is vinyl fencing better than wood fencing?
- Why do gates sag and why do the latches stop working?
These are just a few of the many questions you should be asking your fence contractor before any work begins. Powers Custom fencing can answer any questions that you may have regarding your fence project . many of these questions are answered for you on the company website www.powersfence.com.
Powers Custom Fencing does everything from fence repair to custom cedar fence installation, and Powers Custom Fencing takes jobs of all sizes. Many people think that if the fence has been damaged that it is necessary to take it down and rebuild a new one. This is not always true, many fences can be salvaged and repaired for a fraction of the cost of having a new fence installed. May be it is time to give Powers Custom Fencing a call today. 571-471-3781. Fence installation can be an easy process if you use the right company, and Powers Custom fencing is one of the companies that does the best work in the Dc Metro area. Give them a call today and schedule a free estimate, or schedule an estimate online @ powersfence.com.