Two on-line industry-recognised accredited courses are being made available - the BTEC Advanced Certificate in Residential Letting (level 3) and the BTEC Professional Diploma in Residential Letting and Management (level 4).
“Students will receive academic recognition for successful completion of the course/s,” explains Dorian. “The Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) provides a programme of e-learning units covering the BTEC level 3 and level 4 programmes. Each unit is made up of pertinent industry material and is designed to enhance the learning experience for students.
“To ensure that training remains cost-effective we have negotiated an excellent group discount for all participating Belvoir offices and we are confident that the new BTA will be a huge success. This initiative and our continued investment in training will help to ensure that Belvoir Lettings staff and franchise owners become some of the most qualified letting agents in the industry.”
Many Belvoir franchise owners have already completed similar courses, and encourage their staff to do so as well. Terry Lucking of Belvoir Peterborough and Belvoir Cambridge says: “I insist that any member of staff joining one of my offices must gain a BTEC from the Guild, as I feel this is so important in today’s market”.
Adrian Walton of Belvoir Stafford and Stone says: “The BTEC is a brilliant course and I would highly recommend it. It is something that puts us a step ahead of the competition”
Paul Wallace-Tarry, of Belvoir Shrewsbury says: “These are accredited courses for credible professionals. This is a great USP for Belvoir and something we can all shout about”.
The new BTEC courses will supplement a further 20+ industry training courses and modules that are currently on offer to Belvoir franchise owners and staff.
NOTES TO EDITORS
• Belvoir was founded in February 1995 by Mike and Stephanie Goddard. Its Central Office is in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
• Mike was chairman of the bfa for three consecutive years and is currently Director of International Affairs. He also sits on the board of the Property Ombudsman.
• Belvoir is recognised as one of the largest specialist lettings agency franchises in the UK, with 140+ franchises nationwide and aims to have 200 franchises in the next three years.
• Belvoir was officially awarded the Best Lettings Agency Franchise – Gold Award at the 2012 Lettings Agency of the Year Awards in association with The Sunday Times & The Times. Belvoir also won the Silver Award in 2011 and Gold in 2010.
• Belvoir won Brand Builder of the Year at the bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards 2011 and Best Marketing Campaign of the Year at the Franchise Marketing Association (FMA) Awards 2011.
• Belvoir is a founder member of the SAFE Agent Kitemark scheme, which is fully supported by NALS. SAFE Agent promotes client money protection (CMP) and provides consumers with a clear message on those agents they should do business with.
• Belvoir successfully listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange on 21st February, 2012.
For further information please contact Andrea McHugh at Headlines Journalism, tel: 01476 567438/07940 930 331 or email: email@example.com