- Computer programming concepts.
- Object-oriented programming fundamentals.
- Developing "apps" for devices like the iPhone and iPad.
- Creating web pages.
- Developing computer graphics and animation.
- Game programming.
- Application development for social network sites like Facebook.
The book includes numerous code samples to help you learn, including web pages, computer graphics and animations, and even a complete video game that you can download and play on your iOS device! Whatever your age or background, Programming for Everyone will help you to understand computer programming.
More information on the book, along with program code and other resources, can be found at www.motupresse.com.
Motu Presse Publications is a publisher and distribution outlet for books and other media on Technology, Philosophy, and the Arts.