"I have consulted and trained many couples over the years. By observing their interactions and listening to their conversation about foods, habits and their weights, I can vouch that it ain't a pretty thing," says Carey Yang, a fitness coach, certified personal trainer and owner of Beyond Fitness Solutions in Morris County, NJ.
Yang is the owner and master personal trainer at Beyond Fitness Solutions, LLC -- a leading in-home personal training and weight-loss management company serving and helping clients in Morris County, Sussex County, Passaic County, Essex County and Somerset County areas in New Jersey.
"Often times I heard from the wives complaining that "my husband is making me fat?" Yang says. "Although wives tend to be the ones who compromise and adopt their husband's less-than-desired eating habits, it's not always the case. Sometimes, wives are the ones engaging in unhealthy emotional eating from stress, boredom and other reasons."
So when is the good time and bad idea for husband and wife train together? Yang has the answers:
- If your daily communication is healthy, train together will uplift you both and motivate each other. Otherwise, you will put each other down.
- If one is significantly more fit and stronger than the other, try individual private training first then possibly train together later when your levels of fitness are close enough.
- If the goals of husband and wife are very different (muscle building vs. fat loss), try individual private training. Otherwise, the training routine may not be optimum for both of you.
- If cost of two full private training sessions is a problem, negotiate two shorter training sessions such as 30 or 45 minutes. The trainer is mostly like willing to train two private clients back to back.
- If your respective schedules are out of syn, start with private training separately. Then try to work out a common schedule with the trainer so that you can train together.
- When all fails or in doubt, consult a qualified, certified personal trainer for evaluation. http://www.beyondfitnesssolutions.com/
About C. Carey Yang and Beyond Fitness Solutions, LLC
C. Carey Yang, Your Dream Body WorkoutXpert (TM), is a certified personal trainer and fitness boot camp instructor based in Morris County, New Jersey. He provides in-home personal fitness training, backyard boot camp, wellness and lifestyle coaching, and fitness and weight-management seminar. He specializes in helping busy, working professionals who want safe, effective workouts with maximum results in minimum time. Yang is the creator of the 6-Step Dream Body Blueprint (TM) Body Transformation System.
To learn more about lifestyle and wellness coaching, personal fitness training and nutritional counseling and to sign up for a free monthly e-zine, receive free fitness and fat loss e-books, and schedule a complimentary consultation, visit http://www.BeyondFitnessSolutions.com.
He is also available for media interviews, providing a list of tips and articles, and presenting wellness and fitness seminar. Call 973-303-2424 or email Carey at BeyondFitnessSolutions.com.
"Denville, NJ" "Boonton, NJ" "Montville, NJ" "Kinnelon, NJ" "Mountain Lakes, NJ" "Rockaway, NJ" "Randolph, NJ" "Succasunna, NJ" "Chester, NJ" "Morristown, NJ" 'Mendham, NJ" "Madison, NJ" "Chatham, NJ" "Short Hills, NJ" "Sparta, NJ" "Hackettstown, NJ" "Montclair, NJ" "Wayne, NJ" "Bedminister, NJ" "Basking Ridge, NJ" "Bernardsville, NJ" "Personal Trainers" "In Home Personal Training" "Morris County, NJ" "Sussex County, NJ" "Essex County, NJ" "Passaic County, NJ" "Somerset County, NJ" "Fitness Bootcamps" "Biggest Loser" "Fat Camp" "Fat Loss" "Weight Loss" "Female Personal Trainers"