- Oct. 4, 2012 - FAIRFAX, Va. --
In this webinar, Salto Partners (http://www.saltopartners.com)
examines everything Investors and Operating Executives need to know about best practices for helping companies grow internationally in 2013. In this presentation we talk about how the current European market is creating opportunities for U.S.-based companies, and other ways that venture capitalists and operating executives are able to capitalize on the European market. The webinar is led by an expert in this field, Dr. Andreas Scherer, Managing Partner of Salto Partners. Here are some specific topics:
• Everything you need to know in 60 minutes as a venture capitalist about the European slow-down and what it means for your portfolio companies
• A look at the current economic environment in Europe and an outlook of a number of possible scenarios
• 5 strategies for venture capitalists and management executives of their portfolio companies on how to best look for opportunities in Europe in the current climate
• 10 most essential do’s and don’ts to keep in mind in order to successfully conduct business in Europe
For more information and registration go to: http://saltopartners.com/the-european-downturn-an-executi...