CATA’s attention to the needs of its industry is clearly reflected in this new advanced tool that, with absolute regard for privacy and numerous added benefits for job seekers, connects Canada’s top tech talent to the country’s growing technology industry.
Thanks to Zylog’s vast umbrella of added values, CATA is now able to provide several benefits to both employers and job seekers, such as:
Benefits to Employers
- Competitive pricing packages that make Job Posting affordable
- Target Industry specific Job Seekers
- Create and Manage Private and Confidential Account to manage Job Posting, Packs, Contacts, etc.
- Automated Job Posting Process in Real time
- Job Seekers reach out to Employer directly
- Flexible Privacy features available for confidential Job Posting
Benefits to Job Seekers
- Access to niche Job Board and TalentFlow Careersite Network directory at no cost
- Access to Industry specific jobs whether local or nation wide
- Be notified when a new job matches ‘Your Profile’
- Create personalized account to manage Resume, Cover Letters, etc for multiple Job Application
- Ability to ‘Save Jobs’ for future reference, create ‘Privacy Option’, decide who can view ‘My Profile’, etc.
“The strategic partnership between Zylog and CATA is significant not only to our organizations but also for our members. “CATA Talent Connect” is specially designed to provide a platform for members to connect with potential audiences for staffing opportunities and career development. The advantage of this new platform is that it revolves around a robust growing Industry with enormous need for qualified and trained professionals. Zylog and CATA have joined together to facilitate the connection between Employers and Job Seekers to make the best use of our state of the art technology platform with CATA Talent Connect”, says Gordon Martin, Account Manager at Zylog Systems (Canada) Ltd.
CATA CEO, John Reid said, “The partnership represents CATA’s commitment to empowering Canadian IT (Innovation)
The CATA Talent Connect Career Site is powered by TalentFlow®. TalentFlow® is Zylog’s highly effective Applicant Tracking System, and part of the Zylog HRIS Suite of end-to-end integrated solutions for human capital management. The Zylog HRIS Suite of software and services includes a progressive network of regional Job Boards, Trade Association Career Sites, a Cloud-based Applicant Tracking System, Vendor Management System, Back Office System, Payroll, General Ledger and Accounting, and even an integrated Enterprise Social Media web site. This end-to-end HRIS Suite of software and services covers the entire Human Capital Supply Chain, enabling rapid identification of most appropriate skills and talent, to significantly enhanced retention and loyalty. This HRIS Cloud Computing Solution empowers Business Intelligence with Big Data, and the modular design is flexible enough to accommodate integration with other modules, other ATS, PeopleSoft, and Microsoft Dynamics, and Microsoft Office Products.
Benefits to Employers using TalentFlow®
- Add multiple Users, Manage Jobs, Candidates and Information, Run real time Reports, and more
- Auto filter and auto screening of best candidates into ‘A List’
- Ability to save jobs and candidates for future references
About Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance
The largest high-tech association in Canada, Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance (CATA) matches businesses with opportunities across almost every sector, so that everyone can do business together. Reaching out from Canada, CATA members are connected with investment and partnership opportunities with major global companies. Through its “Innovation Nation” program, CEOs come together to catalyze the development of the Canadian business environment. CATA is the foundation for commercialization, market research, networking, events, access to other associations, and professional development, across the nation.
Zylog proudly represents top talent in IT, Engineering, Health Care, Government, and Retail positions. Being actively engaged in the career path development of qualified professionals enables Zylog to maintain prestigious status as a top ranked staffing and placement organization. Keeping our professionals’
For more information, visit www.Zylog.ca, www.cata.ca and CATA’s new Career Site
ZYLOG SYSTEMS (CANADA) LTD
2 Sheppard Avenue East | Suite 2000 | Toronto, ON Canada M2N 5Y7
Phone: 416.225.9900 x4354
Email: Marketing @zylog.ca