He will be joined by:
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Division of Enforcement
- Kara Novaco Brockmeyer, Chief, FCPA Unit
- Sean McKessy, Head, Whistleblower Office
- Jeffrey H. Knox, Principal Deputy Chief, Fraud Section
- Tracy L. Price, Assistant Director, FCPA Unit
U.S. Department of Justice, Criminal Division
- Nathaniel B. Edmonds, Assistant Chief, Fraud Section
- Charles Duross, Deputy Chief, Fraud Section
- James M. Koukios, Assistant Chief, Fraud Section
- Jason Jones, Assistant Chief, Fraud Section
The FCPA enforcement climate is more aggressive than ever. Recent settlements have resulted in heavy civil and criminal penalties for corporate and individual offenders, disgorgement of profits and the imposition of independent monitors. Get up to date on the latest cases, current FCPA enforcement priorities and targets, and learn what companies are doing to upgrade their internal controls and compliance program. Visit www.FCPAConference.com for more details.
About American Conference Institute
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.