* One Theme In, One Theme Out: Stay with one theme and style for your holiday decorating - inside and outside your home. Victorian accents, classic holiday charms with a hint of nostalgia, glorious wreaths complimenting similarly adorned holiday trees - keeping a consistency in theme, colors and presentation will create a truly cohesive and beautifully displayed holiday home. If you have a Nutcracker theme celebrated within your Victorian home, create the same on your home's exterior with a dazzling display of lights and complimentary decor trimmings to captivate your family and friends from the moment they arrive for your holiday celebrations!
* Sparkle & Shine: Colored lights can be costly if you change your color palette from year to year. Stick with white lights - they can be used with any color scheme. Accenting white lights with colorful lights displayed appropriately with finesse in other decor accents throughout your holiday home will add grandeur. Remember, your holiday home should sparkle and shine!
* Create Ethereal Glory...On Your Doorstep: Whether lovely wreaths adorning your home's exterior are your preference or the classic, traditional wintery scenes of wooden sleds dressed with lights, small wreaths and red bows bring your holiday memories to life, the important thing to remember in decorating your home's exterior is that it is YOUR home, YOUR memories of winters and holidays gone by and YOUR opportunity to share the colors, lights and accents of the season with YOUR neighbors. Decor can be as simple as spheres of grapevines wrapped in lights displayed as shimmering orbs on a blanket of freshly fallen snow. Display these magical globes in birdbaths or on steps to cast a glorious ethereal glow on your outdoor landscape.
* Celebrate The Season. Bring The Glam: Add a little hint of holiday nostalgia and glamour to a rustic entryway with seasonal decor. For example, place an elegant glass cloche upside down and fill it with shiny red or brilliant gold ornament balls. Simply cover the top with a vintage holiday tray and carefully flip over. Display your Christmas ornament-filled cloche next to your porch swing or front door. Like that simple idea...then get creative! Express your joy of the holiday season by giving some seasonal TLC to your front door...the smiles on your guests faces will be worth the small bit of effort!
* Bring The Color...Mother Nature Style: Decorate your exterior for the holidays with winter containers filled with evergreens and natural bursts of color, from potted Frasier firs to classic wreaths, you can adorn your home's exterior with a merry combination of natural seasonal greens accented perfectly with nature's very own wintery palette - pear gourds, dyed eucalyptus, dried hydrangea blooms, winterberry holly and even a pinecone garden!
ABOUT LITTLE FLOWER CREATIVE
Little Flower Creative is really a beautiful collective of creative services, from graphic arts to creative campaign development to home decorating and styling to manuscript review and publication support for authors - all under one very brilliant rainbow.
Little Flower Creative is comprised of a team of experienced graphic artists, video specialists, corporate branding professionals, interior and exterior design and styling divas and professional writers and magazine editors - all sharing one key focus - to make creative projects memorable.
Little Flower Creative services include:
* Graphic Design
* Creative Corporate Identity Consultations
* Photography and Videography Services
* Interior Design & Stylings (Home or Business)
* Exterior Design & Stylings (Home or Business)
* Event Design & Stylings (Creative Consultations)
* Literary & Publishing Consultancy
For more information on Little Flower Creative, a division of The asterism* Group, visit www.asterismgroup.com or www.asterismgroup.com/
VISIT LITTLE FLOWER CREATIVE ON FACEBOOK!
* LIKE The asterism* Group on FACEBOOK!
* LIKE Little Flower Creative on FACEBOOK!
* LIKE Station Avenue Productions on FACEBOOK!
* LIKE Consumption Marketing on FACEBOOK!