What is Sentrycs™?
* Sentrycs™ is Identity Access Management and Encryption Software-as-
* Un-structured data include Files of any Type, BLOBs and Web-form Transactions.
* Data Confidentiality application allows to exchange confidential files over the Web, using Email (e.g. Gmail), File-Sharing sites (e,g. DropBox) or Social Networks (e.g. Facebook), with anybody you wish.
See more on how Sentrycs fixes your email flaws:
* Virality is a built-in mechanism that allows to exchange confidential files with new users and earn distributor commission.
See more on how you can benefit on virality:
* Data Certification allows to certify File or Transaction authenticity in legally-binding cases where your signature is usually required.
* B2C Applications allow Businesses to offer Consumers to identify themselves at Call Centers, to access securely their Web Portals and to execute sensitive Transactions, such as Third-Party Money transfers and Credit-Card E-Commerce.
See more on how Sentrycs should be used for Online Banking:
* Sentrycs™ offers its users Free, Basic and Premium plans.
See more information on Plans and their Features:
* Sentrycs™ is using unique binding of Scalable Strong Authentication, State-of-the-
* Sentrycs achieves highest security level by eliminating "weak links" in Security Architecture, using its innovative and patented technologies.
* Sentrycs provides data-centric wrapper (*.scz) for un-structured data, securely accessible anywhere over the Web.
Here is what Sentrycs technology users and reviewers said:
"We will feel safer to add security measures, such as VoiceShield, to our site." - Analyst Online Trading Site, Israel.
"As a part of ACE investigation of secure remote access to quality data - the testing and demonstration proved that SentryCom products were equal to this task." - Advanced Center of Excellence (ACE), Rolls-Royce UK .
"VoiceProof, a system for encryption and file protection to securely exchange of documents and files, protected by Strong (Voice) Authentication, successfully concluded pilot project." - Department XIII, Rome Municipality, Italy.
"SentryCom will be providing that service through Amazon Web Services. Not only does the server provide authentication, it secures the data channel between the user and the target. This approach shows a lot of promise. It is part of the push to come up with secure ways to defeat the current - and future - waves of crimeware. We have seen several approaches and this one is as good as any and better than most. It certainly is a company to watch and there very likely will be a place for its approach in the pantheon of secure transaction methods." - Prof. Stephenson, Technology Editor, SCMagazine, US, March 1,2011.
To request your free subscription plan:
Why Sentrycs™ now?
Here are 15 reasons according to InfoWorld article, from June 12,2012:
1. More than 1 million computers are successfully exploited every single day.
2. 39% of the world's computers are infected by malware of some type.
3. 90% of the world's companies have suffered network breaches in the past year.
4. One out of every seven adults has his or her online financial information, identity, or passwords compromised every year, according to Privacy Rights. That adds up to 280 million breached records in the last eight years.
5. 82% of malicious websites are hosted on hacked legitimate websites.
6. It's no longer unusual for a single hacking event to cause more than $100 million in damages. The attack against Sony is a fine example.
7. Hackivist groups such as Anonymous routinely break into the world's largest companies and have even hacked the global authorities investigating them.
8. Hacks resulting in millions of leaked passwords are so numerous, they practically go unnoticed. The successful attack against LinkedIn is a good example.
9. A single worm, SQL Slammer, was able to infect almost every possible unpatched computer it targeted in 10 minutes -- and this was back in 2003.
10. Malware is popping up on mobile platforms as though we've learned absolutely nothing over the 25 years of PC hacking.
11. Spam rates are still above 65%, nearly 10 years after passing the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
12. One out of every 14 Internet downloads is malicious.
13. The annual cost of cyber crime is estimated at $114 billion.
14. Successful prosecution rates for Internet cyber criminals is less than 0.01%.
15. Hacking by nations is so pervasive that Google is now automatically alerting users of potential state-driven threats.