PRLog - Oct. 2, 2012 - MERCHANTVILLE, NJ -- Seasonal reds, rich greens and brilliant gold and silver accents create a glorious, warm and celebratory holiday feel for any home, according to the experts at Little Flower Creative. A home interior and exterior design firm, Little Flower Creative shares tips for turning a home into a tribute to the warmth, delights and majesty of the Holiday Season.
Holiday Homes By Little Flower Creative
* Celebrate A Theme: Stay with one theme and style for your holiday decorating. Victorian accents, classic holiday charms with a hint of nostalgia, glorious wreaths complimenting similarly adorned holiday trees - keeping a consistency in theme, colors and presentation will create a truly cohesive and beautifully displayed holiday home.
* Red, Red, Red: Little Flower Creative loves to accessorize a home with any shade and every shade of red, particularly during the brilliance of the Holiday Season! "In pillows or throws, add a touch of red to your living or dining spaces to brighten the space and signify the change of seasons with subtle - or bold - style," advises Little Flower Creative's home styling expert, CJ DiRoma.
* Sparkle & Shine: Colored lights can be costly if you change your color palette from year to year. Stick with white lights - they can be used with any color scheme. Accenting white lights with colorful lights displayed appropriately with finesse in other decor accents throughout your holiday home will add grandeur. Remember, your holiday home should sparkle and shine! Welcome decorative candles to create a warm, traditional feel to your holiday displays and decorating activities.
* Holiday Flair...If You Dare: If you have a mantel, sweeping staircase or even a slightly larger receiving area for guests, create a celebration with natural flair - gorgeous wreaths, holiday ferns and evergreen displays - for a traditional presentation that brings the beauty of the Holiday Season indoors, while delivering a jaw-dropping display of holiday beauty accented with adorning red bows and magnificent golden accents. Don't be shy for the holidays...go big! There is no better place to show off some holiday magic than at the receiving area of your holiday home.
ABOUT LITTLE FLOWER CREATIVE
Little Flower Creative is really a beautiful collective of creative services, from graphic arts to creative campaign development to home decorating and styling to manuscript review and publication support for authors - all under one very brilliant rainbow.
Little Flower Creative is comprised of a team of experienced graphic artists, video specialists, corporate branding professionals, interior and exterior design and styling divas and professional writers and magazine editors - all sharing one key focus - to make creative projects memorable.
Little Flower Creative services include:
* Graphic Design
* Creative Corporate Identity Consultations
* Photography and Videography Services
* Interior Design & Stylings (Home or Business)
* Exterior Design & Stylings (Home or Business)
* Event Design & Stylings (Creative Consultations)
* Literary & Publishing Consultancy
For more information on Little Flower Creative, a division of The asterism* Group, visit www.asterismgroup.com or www.asterismgroup.com/
VISIT LITTLE FLOWER CREATIVE ON FACEBOOK!
* LIKE The asterism* Group on FACEBOOK!
* LIKE Little Flower Creative on FACEBOOK!
* LIKE Station Avenue Productions on FACEBOOK!
* LIKE Consumption Marketing on FACEBOOK!