Company announces 20% discount on this report.
Discount till 31st October 2012
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the India construction market, including:
• The India construction market’s growth prospects by sector, project type and type of construction activity
• Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within India
• Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the India construction market
• Assessment of the competitive forces facing the construction industry in India and profiles of the leading players
• Profiles of the ten largest construction projects in India
During the 2007–2011 review period, the Indian construction industry recorded strong growth. This was mainly due to the country’s expanding economy, rising government spending on public infrastructure, and a supportive foreign direct investment (FDI) system. In 2011 the industry was valued at INR18.5 trillion (US$403.4 billion), and grew at a CAGR of 14.71% over the review period. India’s economic growth has been achieved through increasing demand for commercial, industrial, institutional and residential infrastructure projects, a trend which is expected to continue. During the forecast period, the industry is expected to record growth at a CAGR of 11.92%.