Appropriate verification methods are the key to avoid decisive errors that might lead to reimbursement of funding.
This Advanced Seminar has been designed for experts who have experience in first level control already. They are invited to familiarise themselves with the requested obligations that institutions have to fulfil regarding the administrative and on-the-spot verifications. They will learn how to:
• comply with the requirements regarding personnel and overhead costs and claims;
• prevent, check and detect double financing successfully;
• use simplification of costs correctly;
• obtain information on how to report irregularities to the relevant authorities;
• benefit from a special focus on compliance regulations for infrastructure projects;
• verify expenditure;
• develop effective checklists for verifications and on-the-spot visits;
• avoid common mistakes and study real cases in our practical workshop.
This advanced seminar is also an Optional Course for the „Master of Management in EU Funds“. Please find further information about the master course here: http://www.europaeische-
Senior and mid-senior experts dealing with Article 13 verifications, especially from: Managing Authorities of ERDF, including ETC, ESF and CF, Intermediate Bodies, Certifying Authorities, Audit Authorities, National and Regional Audit Institutions, Beneficiaries implementing EU funded projects, Specialised Consultancies and External Auditors working with EU Funds.
For Further Informations please visit: