"I'm honored to receive our recent approval from the PGA Executive Director of the Carolina's. It’s a testament to our understanding and knowledge of golf and our commitment to educate and grow the game of golf" says Tom Lowrie owner of Advanced Golf Performance.
The class will be held on Monday November 19 in our facility at The Q Athletic Performance Center, 140 Raceway Dr in Mooresville NC.
Below is a summary of the class and detailed class outline. The PGA has assigned a 9 MSR value to the class for all attendees who complete the class.
Building great golfers – Kinematics & Physical Correlations
• Our level 1 course will clearly define the kinematic sequencing (motion of the body & sequence of the movements) of the best golfers in the world. We will provide detailed data for swing sequencing, movement on all three planes of motion in 6 degrees of freedom (rotation & lineal movements) with the PGA data set of the best golfers in the world from Titleist Performance Institute and Advanced Motion Measurement. Provide PGA teachers with measureable data, goals, and techniques to improve student results.
• We will show & explain how our 6 Degree of Freedom sports motion measurement system works and capture a couple attendee swings for review of kinematic sequencing. PGA Teachers will immediately internalize the results for increased student success.
• The course systematically correlates physical restrictions of mobility, flexibility, balance, strength, speed and power to the top 10 swing faults of players. Help PGA Teachers Improve the student’s body & improve their swing.
• The course will explain in detail the screening techniques used to verify physical restrictions in correlation to the top swing faults and offer solutions to remove - improve restrictive physical conditions. Reduce injury potential, play better golf & enhance playing enjoyment.
• The course will discuss in detail the muscle stretch – shorten cycle and X factor stretching at each proximal to distal segment of the body during the golf swing. PGA Teachers will leave understanding the importance of muscle flexibility, X Factor stretching and how to help students gain distance, accuracy & efficiency.
The goal of this level 1 course is to help PGA Teaching Professionals get the best out of each student they teach. All attendees will be able to understand a student’s physical abilities, screen and cure restrictions and improve swing kinematics for each student.
Reduce injuries – Play better golf - Increase golfing enjoyment – Grow the game of golf!
Detailed Course Outline
8am – 8:30am - Introductions & mental - physical warm up.
8:30 – 10am - Detailed discussion on the kinematic sequencing of the golf swing as compared to the PGA data set of the best players in the world.
10:30 – 10:45 - Refreshment and bathroom break.
10:45 – 12pm - Top 10 swing faults and the direct correlation of physical restriction of the body.
12pm – 12:30pm - Lunch provided and tour of our facility.
12:30pm – 2pm - Screening techniques used to verify physical restrictions correlated to top 10 swing faults.
2pm – 3pm - Detailed discussion of the muscle stretch – shorten cycle and the X Factor stretch of each proximal to distal segment during the golf swing.
3pm – 3:15 - Refreshment and bathroom break.
3:15 – 4pm - Real time collection of the kinematic sequencing of 2 attendee swings with 6D sports measurement system – real time kinematic capturing.
4pm – 6pm - Detailed discussion of the 2 captured swings related to physical restrictions, screenings to verify the restrictions and solutions to begin to cure the restrictions. Reinforcing the information learned earlier in the day.
6pm – 7pm - Open discussion, Q&A, certificate presentation and wrap up of seminar.
to register for the class please visit our web site at http://www.advancedgolfperformance.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 704-607-6975.