When deciding if you should seek help, some questions or factors to consider would be:
1. Excessive rage over small problems.
2. Increasing difficulty in getting along with others.
3. Physical symptoms–dizziness, fatigue, chest pains–with no medical basis.
4. Inability to stop thinking about problems.
5. Increasing feelings of inadequacy and self-doubt.
6. Fearfulness or suspicion about certain situations or people that seems out of proportion.
7. Purposeful self harm behavior.
8. Erratic sleep patterns; loss of appetite.
9. Feelings of hopelessness about oneself or the future.
10. Inability to change unsatisfactory or destructive behavior.
11. Suicidal urges.
Mental Health disorders and illness are growing on a global level. If you or a loved one are experiencing any of the above listed symptoms, please seek help.
For more information, please visit http://westsidebehavioralblog.info/
This article is offered as a public service by Westside Behavioral Care, Inc., a company that provides outpatient counseling, psychotherapy, and mental health services across the greater Denver metropolitan area.