Wild Thyme Deli and Cafe Announces Its Complete Thanksgiving Meals To Go!
MARINA, CA -- Wild Thyme Deli and Café in Marina unites East Coast “comfort foods” with West Coast organic and fresh cuisines and offers a delicious menu of sandwiches, salads and desserts; roasted meats and chickens are made fresh on-site every day using only the finest ingredients.
Chef/Owner Terry Teplitzky announced today Wild Thyme Deli and Café will be offering gourmet Thanksgiving meals to go. All orders need to be placed by 11.20.12. To place an order call 831-884-2400. You can also stop by or call to have a complete Thanksgiving menu faxed or emailed to you. Customized menus available as well through our sister company Michael’s Catering.
Thanksgiving Menu 2012 Includes: (Includes all of the following items)
• Mixed Baby Field Greens Candied Pecans, Crumbled Goat Cheese, Sun Dried Cranberries & Pumpkin Vinaigrette
• Petit Green Bean Casserole Tossed in a Creamy Mushroom Sauce Topped with Crispy Onions Gingered
• Sweet Potatoes & Yams Topped with a Maple Brown Sugar & Pecans
• Traditional Cranberry Sauce & Fresh Cranberry Relish
• Freshly Baked Rolls & Creamy Butter
• Slow Roasted & Carved Natural Turkey Served with a Sausage & Chestnut Stuffing
• Pumpkin Crumble Pie Served with Whipped Cream Or Apple Walnut Cobbler Served with Whipped Cream
Menu Pricing Dinner for Two $50.00 + Tax
Dinner for Ten $240.00 + Tax
Additional Items $5.00 per person
• Butternut Squash Soup Topped with Sour Cream & Applewood Smoked Bacon
• Potato Leek Soup Topped with Fried Leeks
• Corn Bisque
Place any Thanksgiving order for 10 or more and receive a Wild Thyme cookie platter in addition to the holiday dessert that comes with your order. Wild Thyme Deli Catering offers an economical approach to your party –We provide the food in disposable containers along with compostable disposable plate ware & utensils. Food is available for pickup or delivery depending upon your needs.
Does your family have Thanksgiving traditions? Wild Thyme wants to remind you:
• Making a Wish Does your family fight over the wishbone from the Thanksgiving turkey? Known as a "lucky break" the tradition of tugging on either end of a fowl's bone to win the larger piece and its accompanying "wish" dates back to the Etruscans of 322 B.C. The Romans brought the tradition with them when they conquered England and the English colonists carried the tradition on to America.
• Giving Thanks Thanksgiving is about giving thanks for the people and blessings of the past year. The holiday is truly a celebration of praise and thanksgiving.
Open Monday through Saturday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm. Wild Thyme Deli and Café is located at 445 Reservation Road in Marina. Call us at 831-884-2414. Fax your order to 831-884-2401. Follow us on Facebook for special promotions, holiday specials and recipes. www.wildtyhmedeli.com
Background on Catering:
Looking for a stress free holiday? Let Wild Thyme Cater to your needs! There are three catering options:
1. Quick Pick-Up: Call or fax us your order ahead of time. Please allow at least 1 hour (2 hours for large orders)
2. Lunch or Dinner Delivery (minimum 10 people): For a Wild Thyme house call, please contact us at least 2 hours of your desired delivery time (at least 24 hours for large parties.) Nominal delivery fee
3. Catering Delivery (minimum 10 people): Your guests will delight in the selection laid before them at your next Wild Thyme-catered event. We can tailor any of our packages or platters for your event’s needs. Wild Thyme, and our high-end catering twin, Michael’s Catering, are ready to serve your event with style and fun!