This training program will explain the basic tenets of project management, the basic tenets of “21 CFR 11 Compliance” for Computer Systems Validation and will show how to integrate the two, to deliver on time and on budget while meeting regulatory compliance requirements.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Basics of Project Management;
- Common Pitfalls and How to Avoid them;
- 21 CFR 11 Compliance for Systems Validation;
- Basics of Computer Systems Validation;
- Project Planning for a Computer Systems Validation Project;
- Successfully Implementing System Validation And Avoiding FDA Warning Letters.
Get more information and register for the Project Management for Computer Systems Validation at http://conferix.com/
CONFERIX collects business conferences and education programs provided by the leading event organizers and training centers around the world. All events are categorized, grouped by venue location and listed in events calendar. More conferences and training courses can be found at http://conferix.com