PRLog - Sep. 28, 2012 - SALT LAKE CITY -- Salt Lake City, UT—David West, CLU, ChFC, has recently joined Intermountain Financial Group, the Utah Agency of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual)
West’s focus is working with successful physicians and dentists in developing comprehensive strategies regarding their wealth. West also works with influential clients in transition with retirement, estate planning, and business succession needs.
“Joining West Capital Advisors with Intermountain Financial Group was a decision that I did not take lightly,” stated West. “My clients’ wellbeing and financial needs take precedence, and this move allows me to offer additional strength and stability to their portfolios and lives.”
West received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business and History from Montana State University at Billings, and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Phoenix. He has worked in the industry for over 30 years, has earned the Charter Life Underwriter designation, earned the Chartered Financial Consultant designation, and is a member of the Financial Services Professional Utah Chapter.
For more than 150 years, local residents and businesses rely on Intermountain Financial Group (http://www.intermountainfinancialgroup.com) to help them secure their financial futures. The company significantly impacts Utah’s economy as seen in the numbers below (as of December, 2011):
• More than 13,800 policyholders and clients1
• Servicing over $740 million in assets2
• Over $3.9 billion in life insurance coverage in force3
• Over $21 million of life insurance benefits (claims) paid4
• More than $8 million in dividends to whole life policyholders5
The company has been in awarded the national Sloan When Work Works award in 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008, as well as the Work/Life Award by the Utah Department of Workforce Services in 2011, 2010, 2008 and 2007 naming them one of Utah’s best places to work. The company currently has offices in Salt Lake City, Utah and St. George, Utah.
*Securities and investment advisory services offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC. member SIPC. (Salt Lake City Agency – 6330 S. 3000 E., Suite 600, SLC, UT 84121 – (801) 943-6277)
MassMutual Financial Group is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual)
Insurance offered through MassMutual and other fine companies.
1. An insured, owner, or payer of a MassMutual policy or contract.
2. Includes values of MassMutual and subsidiary insurance companies’ insurance and retirement products and investment products offered through MML Investors Services, LLC, a MassMutual subsidiary.
3. Amount of individual life insurance in force as of 12/31/11 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
4. Amount of individual life insurance claims paid from 1/1/11 to 12/31/11 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
5. The amount of dividends to whole life policyholders in 2011.
*David West is a registered representatives of, and offers securities, investment advisory, and financial planning through MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC. (Salt Lake City Agency – 6330 S. 3000 E., Suite 600, SLC, UT 84121 – (801) 943-6277)