Engebretsen began her career five years ago and specializes in long-term-care insurance, and the women’s market. She particularly focuses women who are in transition like going through a divorce or who are recent widows.
“I wanted to take my career to the next level,” said Engebretsen. “Through my relationships with other women already associated with the firm, and knowing the strength of the products, and the agency, I believed joining the firm was the best fit for me and my clients.”
Engebretsen is a graduate of Rick’s College majoring in Business Administration. She is heavily involved in the community serving as the Vice President of Finance for Utah Women in Insurance and Financial Services (WIFS); committee member for Salt Lake Women, a subsidiary of BYU Management Society; member of Park City Business Women Network; committee member of Distinguished Young Women of Utah; member of Salt Lake Choral Artists; and serving as Vice President for Concert Choir.
For more than 150 years, local residents and businesses rely on Intermountain Financial Group (http://www.intermountainfinancialgroup.com) to help them secure their financial futures. The company significantly impacts Utah’s economy as seen in the numbers below (as of December, 2011):
• More than 13,800 policyholders and clients1
• Servicing over $740 million in assets2
• Over $3.9 billion in life insurance coverage in force3
• Over $21 million of life insurance benefits (claims) paid4
• More than $8 million in dividends to whole life policyholders5
The company has been in awarded the national Sloan When Work Works award in 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008, as well as the Work/Life Award by the Utah Department of Workforce Services in 2011, 2010, 2008 and 2007 naming them one of Utah’s best places to work. The company currently has offices in Salt Lake City, Utah and St. George, Utah.
* * *
*Securities and investment advisory services offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC. member SIPC. (Salt Lake City Agency – 6330 S. 3000 E., Suite 600, SLC, UT 84121 – (801) 943-6277)
MassMutual Financial Group is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual)
Insurance offered through MassMutual and other fine companies.
1. An insured, owner, or payer of a MassMutual policy or contract.
2. Includes values of MassMutual and subsidiary insurance companies’ insurance and retirement products and investment products offered through MML Investors Services, LLC, a MassMutual subsidiary.
3. Amount of individual life insurance in force as of 12/31/11 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
4. Amount of individual life insurance claims paid from 1/1/11 to 12/31/11 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
5. The amount of dividends to whole life policyholders in 2011.