"It disgusts me that people are out here looking to make a quick buck while putting someone's life at risk by knowingly selling "fake" pure green coffee bean capsules that don't work. Not only do they not work; they have nasty side effects that are getting people sick. I'm here to set the record straight because I am currently using pure green coffee bean extract minus the nasty fillers.” said Kate Redwine, the Green Coffee Bean Lady from her blog at http://www.greencoffeebeansextractblog.com
You can go to Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/
Kate Redwine wants people to learn from someone who is actually taking the product and not from someone getting paid by the company to do a product review. She also wants to warn people to steer clear from green coffee suppliers that are scam artists. Kate is referring to suppliers who are “knowingly”
• Abdominal cramps
• Severe itching
• Coffee Jitters
• Severe stomach pain
In Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract: The Quick Start Guide to Burn Fat, Avoid Green Coffee Scams, and Reviews of Green Coffee Beans for Weight Loss, Kate will be answering some of the most popular questions about green coffee extract such as:
• Does green coffee extract really work?
• Can I take green coffee extract with my medications for high blood pressure or hypertension?
• What’s the “real” study on green coffee beans?
• How can I avoid green coffee scams?
• Are there any nasty side effects by taking green coffee beans extract?
• What are the 30 TOP FAQs about green coffee beans?
• How do I make it at home?
• Can it help me if I’m a diabetic?
• Which green coffee capsules should I take?
In her book, you’ll also discover:
• Kate’s fat burning secrets that helped her lose 30 pounds in 30 days
• 5 REAL world testimonies from people who have actually taken the extract
• Kate’s Report Card for 4 of the Top Green Coffee Companies
• What green coffee company has a “D” rating from the Better Business Bureau
• Where can you purchase green coffee capsules so “your wallet won’t be thinner than your body.”
• Which company could possibly have “fake” Amazon paid product reviews
Kate recommends doing your homework before you waste your time and money on green coffee capsules. When purchasing products online or in stores, do not purchase a product with “other” ingredients that contain harmful side effects. Be sure to stick with the all natural supplements in veggie capsule form.
“Frankly, I want you to make an informed decision. We all end up gaining more weight than we planned. I’m here to come alongside and help you, encourage you, and motivate you to make the right decision. You have to understand that I had never exercised before. Nothing. Zero. Nada. Total couch potato. No fitness expert or gym freak. No health nut. Just an out-of-shape bloated woman who felt hopeless about her body. But somehow I gained the strength to start an “easy” plan and that “easy” plan helped me to lose 30 pounds in 30 days (naturally). My success was great but I still have a ways to go. That’s why I became so interested in green coffee beans just like everyone else,” said Kate Redwine.
Here's Kate talking about her new book and weightloss results...
To get more information about Kate Redwine's book go to: http://www.greencoffeebeansextractblog.com where Kate is also having a contest where she'll be giving away (2) Bottles of Pure Green Coffee Beans Extract! The book is free from September 28, 2012 - October 1, 2012 for a limited time only. So act now!
Kate Redwine is known as the “Green Coffee Bean Lady” because she is
a green coffee bean enthusiast who has spent countless hours researching everything there was too know about green coffee beans. She's also an Author who loves natural health remedies. In 2010, Kate lost 30 pounds in 30 days with raw food, green smoothies and good old fashioned exercise. She loves to share her stories, tips, and secrets about natural weight loss. She is the owner of Positive Thing LLC, a consulting and information publishing firm with a focus on positive empowerment. She is the mother of a beautiful teenager and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA.