Business World delivers views, analysis and guidance written by specialists from within the Russell Bedford network, together with guest authors from other organisations.
In line with Russell Bedford's commitment to support youth entrepreneurship, several articles in the current edition are targeted at those who are planning to start a new business.
Articles in the Autumn 2012 edition are:
- Business mentoring: helping to unlock enterprise talent. With one in five of Europe’s youth now out of work, employers are taking the lead in encouraging support for young entrepreneurs.
- Starting your own small business – the first steps. What you need to consider when starting up in business.
- China – flying with the dragon. Chinese economic performance has certainly caught the eye over the last three decades, but what are the secrets of business success in China?
- Investing in employee well-being can save you money. Even in tough economic times employers can optimise many areas to give the best employee experience – often without a large investment.
- Is corporate sponsorship right for your company? You may be missing valuable opportunities to create positive experiences of your product or service.
- Business owners: protecting your assets. With appropriate advice and guidance, a trust or foundation can help protect an entrepreneur’
Business World is available from member firms of the global accounting network or through the Russell Bedford International website. For further information, contact Kempton Bedell-Harper on +44 20 7410 0339. Alternatively, visit the website at www.russellbedford.com .
Notes for Editors
About Russell Bedford International
Established in 1983, Russell Bedford International is a global network of independent firms of accountants, auditors, tax advisers and business consultants. Ranked amongst the world's leading accounting and audit networks, Russell Bedford is represented by some 460 partners, 5000 staff and 200 offices in more than 80 countries in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
All Russell Bedford affiliates are well-established firms offering international business advice and services to local and multinational clients. Most provide a full range of services comprising accounting, auditing, tax advice, general business guidance and financial consulting.
Russell Bedford International is a full member of the IFAC Forum of Firms. It has a globally coordinated quality assurance programme and is committed to the use of International Standards on Auditing (ISAs).
Russell Bedford International
T: +44 20 7410 0339
M: +33 6 32 29 94 41