Old folklore speaks of waves coming in sets of seven. Every seventh wave is particularly strong. Seafarers recount incredible stories of drowning men thrown overboard who are tossed back to their boats on the surge of the seventh wave. We are tossed on the ocean of the human heart engulfed by waves of anxiety, fear and despair in modern England. Very often we feel we are drowning, that the last bit of oxygen from our lungs is about to exhale. At these crisis moments from nowhere and quite unexpectedly we are lifted up by the overpowering surge of love’s seventh wave. It comes crashing over us tossing us back to our boats to resume lives energised by an irresistible power rising up from beyond ourselves.
Ooberfuse have surfed the seventh wave to bring you each of the tracks on this album. Open your ears for an irresistible musical experience that will push you back to your daily lives energised and lifted up. Fasten your belts for the ultimate ride! Will you be part of the Seventh Wave
• 2 September 2012. Main Stage. Festival of Sound, Horsham.
• 13 September 2012. Concert, The Hideaway Bar, London.
• 28 September 2012. Album launch concert. AAA @ Archangel, Kensington.
• 29 September 2012. Headline concert at Nottingham Trent University.
• 3 September to 30 November. Promoting the album by going to various Roman Catholic secondary schools in England and Wales to do 1 hour concerts and 30-minute workshops, under the official banner of the Catholic Church of England and Wales.
• 6 October 2012. Headline concert at University of Hertfordshire.
• 11 October 2012. Concert, Northumberland.
• 13 October 2012. Headline concert at University of Surrey.
• 27 October 2012. Headline concert at Sarum 76, Salisbury.
• 28 November to 4 December 2012. Headline concerts at Toronto, Canada to promote “Free Asia Bibi” single.