1. Double check your headlights & tires before heading out on your trip.
2. Leave a copy of your itinerary with friends or family back home in case of an emergency.
3. Check your fire extinguisher and smoke alarms inside your RV before you begin your trip.
4. Install a deadbolt on your RV to ensure you and your belongings are protected.
5. Know the height of your RV to make sure you always have enough clearance.
6. Check the weather and for any road closures before leaving.
While there are many safety precautions RV travelers should take before heading out on an RV road trip, these 6 are extremely important and can mean the different between a safe trip and a disastrous one. Follow the advice of Orangewood RV Center when it comes to your RV safety travel trips and you’ll be sure to enjoy the open road.
About Orangewood RV Center
Orangewood RV Center is a full service professional RV Center, situated on a 12 acre facility that offers New Keystone, Heartland, and Eclipse products and Pristine Pre-Owned RV's, Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, and Toy Haulers. We have 26 bays for service, repair, and detail and one of the largest fully stocked 6500 sq.ft. parts showroom and warehouse in AZ.
To learn more about Orangewood RV Center, please visit: http://www.orangewoodrv.com