1. What are the dimensions that you will need? You will need to find the I.D. inner dimensions (space in between the posts) and the O.D. outer dimensions of the racks.
2. What is the maximum weight that will be on each rack?
3. How high do you want to stack the racks? You will need to know the ceiling height of your facility, keeping in mind your HVAC, sprinkler system, and building codes.
4. How much product would you like to safely store on each rack?
5. What is the clear height of the rack that you would like to have? The clear height is the usable space on each rack, so that when you stack the racks on top of each other you will not damage your product.
Common terms for stack racks are stackable box, stackable container, stackable pallet, stackable racks, stacker, stackers, stackable storage bins, stacking bins, stacking pallet, stack and rack, or simply stacking rack. If you need some advice on selecting the best solution for your application. Please feel free to call us, and one of our knowledgeable sales representatives would be happy to help you.
If you want to learn more about stack racks, click www.tier-rack.com, email email@example.com, or call 1-800-325-7869 for more information.