• On the 2012 GMC Sierra, drivers can choose from benefits such as 0% APR for 60 months on the Sierra 1500 or its Hybrid trim level, $2000 consumer cash on the 1500 Regular Cab, $3500 consumer cash on the 1500 Extended Cab, as well as many other advantageous offerings.
• Drivers searching for the 2012 GMC Canyon can enjoy specials like 1.9% APR for 60 months on the basic model, $1500 consumer cash on the Extended Cab, or $1000 consumer cash on the Crew Cab.
The specials of GMC Truck Month are not just limited to trucks, however. Drivers searching for deals on SUVs and vans will be rewarded as well.
• On the 2012 GMC Acadia, drivers can choose from 0% APR for 72 months or $2000 consumer cash. Those seeking to lease an Acadia will enjoy a $299/month lease for 39 months with $1,319 due at signing.
• Stark Stoughton's offer on the 2012 Terrain gives drivers 2.9% APR for 60 months on the basic model or $1000 consumer cash on the Terrain with the 3.0L V6.
• GMC is even offering discounts on their modern classic, the 2012 Yukon. Drivers can receive 0.9% APR for 60 months on the Yukon or the Yukon XL, or they can choose to take $1500 in consumer cash instead.
• Rounding out the selection for GMC Truck Month are the Savanna Cargo and Passenger vans. On either van, across all trim level options, drivers can choose between 0% APR for 48 months or $1500 consumer cash.
Drivers searching for deals on quality vans, trucks, and SUVs would do well to visit Stark Stoughton during GMC Truck Month. Their dealership also includes a wide selection of other new and pre-owned vehicles at great rates and have requested that drivers contact Stark Stoughton with any questions about Truck Month or their inventory.