Positioned 6 months after the introduction of the Feed-in-Tariff, the Solar Japan conference and exhibition will provide a platform for reflecting on the first stage of Japan’s solar revolution, bringing together the companies driving forward early growth.
With a strategically focused program, discuss the key questions of where this industry is moving with your peers. Questions such as:
• What steps are critical for timely and cost-effective project execution?
• Will the industry need to bring down project costs after the first financial year of the
• How can successful private-public and joint ventures be established to foster
long-term project opportunities?
• Overcoming key project milestones: procedures for land acquisition, financing
and grid connection
• How will local/foreign partnerships add value in the domestic market, and offer
expanded opportunities internationally?
The call for papers is now open and can be downloaded from the website. For more information please see www.greenpowerconferences.com/