With footfalls of 20,000 each year, Shaastra is well-known for being one of the biggest and best technical fests in Asia and the first in the world to be ISO: 9001 certified. The 14th edition of the fest will be held from 5th to 8th January, 2013.
Samparks are a series of workshops, events, lectures and qualifiers that are held
at cities across India in an effort to bring Shaastra closer to everyone. With a Sampark in Kerala for the first time, a strong
participation from the brightest minds across the state is expected.
The Kochi edition of the Shaastra Sampark will be held on 29th
of September, 2012 from 9AM to 5PM in association with Takshak '12 at Mar Athanasius College of Engineering, Kothamangalam.
Sampark Kochi has the following events lined up.
1) Project - X: Project X, reputed as the largest participated event in Shaastra, is a hands-on event in Sampark which mainly focuses on creativity and craftsmanship. The most efficient, elegant and innovative working models will walk away with cool prizes.
2) Fire N Ice Demonstration:
sure to keep the audience enthralled.
3) Step Climbing Robot Demonstration:
4) Hovercraft Demonstration:
5) Aerial Guided Vehicle Demonstration:
Abhijit CS, (M) +91 7418222415, firstname.lastname@example.org
Syamantak Basu, (M) +91 – 99622 65947, email@example.com