Georgina is passionate about developing campaigns that harness the power of social media, bloggers and targeted PR routes to create a buzz around a launch or a product. “I love the challenge of working with companies and brands to create the right strategy for them, and making a statement that will leave a lasting impact. I don’t do boring – I am always on the lookout for an exciting new angle and a fresh way of communicating.”
Georgina’s experience in dance and the arts spans 10 years and includes a long list of some of the most important and influential brands in the industry including the Southbank Centre, Arts Council England, Big Dance, London Studio Centre and Impact Dance. She is currently Creative Director for the UK’s biggest dance event MOVE IT, which attracts over 20,000 visitors each year to London’s Olympia. She also produced ZooNation’s hit West End show Some Like It Hip Hop, which is about to hit London for a second time and embark on a UK tour. She most recently produced a landmark short film scheme for Big Dance 2012 with high profile partners BAFTA and Channel 4.
As part of the Consider This team, Georgina will significantly enhance the range of creative marketing services we offer – from maximising and refreshing existing activity to developing brand new campaign concepts and social media strategies to support them. Need a well-known face for your campaign? Georgina’s contact book is pretty impressive and she can help you develop relationships with the right artists and celebrities to make a big splash when you need to, or reach a selective and hard-to-reach audience with the right associations. Need a new way to communicate with your audience or launch a new product or initiative? From bespoke live events and product launches to photo shoots and content creation, there are a host of new services available to make your marketing campaign pop.
Creative Marketing Services
• Strategy days – from an assessment of your current activity to developing a strategy to complement, enhance and refresh your ongoing marketing activity
• Live events - developing event strategies and concepts, advising on potential event partners, sourcing event teams, producing live events from press launches to conferences, small to large scale. Advising on programming and curating.
• Social media - creating bespoke SM strategies and developing editorial content to enhance SM impact
• Developing new ideas, approaches and creative concepts for promotional and marketing campaigns
• Devising and directing promotional photo shoots and video shoots
• Linking brands with celebrity/artists, developing relationships and promotional partnerships
• Strategic development/
• PR and developing/placing editorial with leading publications within the dance specific titles from magazines to blogs
So, in short, Consider This now not only offers you its renowned Total Marketing Solution, it can also implement it for you too.
For more information, visit Consider This' website http://considerthisuk.com