Doctor-recommended Premama is a powder drink mix solution that is easy to take, unlike their pill counterparts that are oversized and leave moms gagging. The mix is to be taken twice daily by combining with mom’s favorite drink or food - moms love it with ice cream and yogurt. Because Premama is a flavorless powder, it can be added to just about anything!
During a time when it’s important for mom to maintain a healthy weight, Premama is a low calorie and all natural choice providing all the nutrients needed without having to stomach a traditional prenatal vitamin. Mom can be fit and feel great knowing she is getting all her essential vitamins and minerals. Furthermore, these nutrients aid in hair and nail growth, plus give women healthy and clear complexions. So while Premama nourishes mom and baby, it also keeps mom looking beautiful and fabulous!
Premama packs in ginger and Vitamin B6 along with the key ingredients that mamas need during pregnancies all into a small powder mix! The unique combination of ingredients compliment each other so to fight off common side effects of pregnancy like nausea and constipation. Processed in FDA-regulated facilities, Premama contains only the highest quality ingredients and contains USP Verified and Food and Drug Administration GRAS nutrients not typically found in combination with other prenatal supplements. Below is a full list of Premama’s key ingredients and what they do:
1. Biotin: May help support embryo growth
2. B Vitamins: Help provide energy
3. DHA Omega-3 fatty acid: Suggested to support fetal cognitive development and protection against postpartum depression
4. Vitamin D3: Supports mom and baby's bone health
5. Proprietary Iron blend: Can help lower the risk of preterm birth and low birth-weight;
6. Coenzyme Q10: May help protect against preeclampsia during pregnancy
7. Choline: Used, along with folic acid, to help further protect against neural tube defects
8. Ginger Root: Helps with nausea relief
9. Folic Acid: Clinically proven to reduce the risk of some birth defects by up to 70%
These ingredients are excellent for mom and baby, and can greatly reduce the chances of some birth defects, when taken appropriately. Women can have the healthy, wholesome pregnancies they desire that are also comfortable.
Premama is 100% natural, lactate free, gluten free and certified kosher pareve by the OU. It is most effective if taken while trying to conceive, during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Headquartered in Providence, RI, Premama uses only US facilities for production and packaging of its products. Their packaging is completely BPA free.
Premama is available for $25 online and in select US stores. Learn more about Premama and their locations at http://drinkpremama.com/
If you are interested in covering Premama and would like more information, please reach out to Amber Meyers at amberclark (at) hollywoodconnectionspr (dot) com. Samples and hi-res images are available upon request.