• What steps are necessary from a financial, regulatory and technical perspective to accelerate innovation and development in a green power grid?
• How do grids need to change and be redesigned to become more flexible and better suited to renewables?
Green Power Grid Congress 2012 will unite the key senior level stakeholders in European power delivery on 4-5 December in Hamburg to discuss strategies and solutions for timely and cost effective grid development and renewable integration. This 2 day conference will serve as a high-level, interactive, debate driven event between leading policy makers, transmission system operators, regulatory bodies, utilities, developers, manufacturers and investors.
After morning plenary sessions that will combine all attendees and focus on fundamental policy and finance issues, the conference will split into two focused events:
• Flexible Transmission Development - Addressing onshore transmission improvement
• Offshore Wind Power Grid - Connecting offshore wind farms cost-effectively
This event not only allows you to hear from our keynote speakers, such as Macquarie Capital, Mainstream Renewable Power, Elia, Friends of the Super Grid, Bayerische Landesbank, ENTSO-E, Statnett and 50Hertz Transmission, but also from industry leaders such as Rede Electrica Nacional, RWE, EnBW, TenneT Austrian TSO, Swissgrid, European Technology Platform, Vattenfall, National Grid UK, Eurelectric, Advanced Power Germany and many more.
Green Power Grid Congress 2012 is the only European grid event you need to attend this year:
• Have your questions answered by European policy makers
• Join with regulators and TSOs to identify opportunities for inter-regional collaboration
• Explore successful project case studies
• Discover the latest on cost allocation
• Hear from suppliers and service providers
• Build your understanding of the latest technologies available for renewable integration
• 2 full days of extensive networking opportunities with key industry stakeholders
More information on the conference agenda, and registration is available at www.greenpowerconferences.com/
Note to Editors
Green Power Conferences are pleased to welcome journalists to attend the 2012 Green Power Grid Congress free of charge. To request a press pass please email michael.chaplin@
About Green Power Conferences
Green Power Conferences is the market leader in renewable energy conferences. Since 2003, over 15,000 delegates have attended more than 300 conferences, exhibitions, workshops and training courses providing strategic business intelligence to the renewable energy and sustainability industries. Green Power’s expertise lies in producing high quality, interactive events that provide ample networking opportunities for delegates, sponsors and partners. More information and a full list of current conferences is available at: www.greenpowerconferences.com.
Green Power Grid Congress Marketing Manager
Green Power Conferences
+44 (0)203 384 8870