“While the workplace is slowly trying to agree on a definition for information governance, mobile devices are soaring off the shelves at a rate of 300,000 devices per day. Considering that mobile devices hold a remarkable amount of unique data, it is clear that policies and procedures are in demand to manage an organization's legal risk for this potential goldmine of electronic evidence. The time has come to be proactive instead of reactive and start developing strategies for this emerging area,” stated Lee Reiber, director of Mobile Forensics, AccessData and member of the webinar panel.
The topics that will be discussed include:
• When is mobile device information relevant and how can it provide new insights into typical cases?
• Corporate mobile devices & discovery trends
• Strategies for making your mobile device policy proactive
• How do you get to the evidence? And once you have it, how do you review it?
• Preserving mobile device chain of custody and data integrity
• What dilemmas might you face and what tools are available?
The panel includes:
• Scott Carlson, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP (speaker)
• James Powell, Global Digital Investigation Advisor, BP – Group Security (speaker)
• Lee Reiber, Director of Mobile Forensics, AccessData (speaker)
• George Socha, Apersee (moderator)
• Tom Gelbmann, Apersee (moderator)
Registration for this event is free but required to attend. Registration is available at https://www.apersee.com/
AccessData Group has pioneered digital investigations and litigation support for more than 20 years. Over that time, the company has grown to provide a broad spectrum of stand-alone and enterprise-class solutions that enable a 360-degree view into the data at any stage of investigation. The company’s AD eDiscovery platform is an automated, in-house solution that addresses the e-discovery lifecycle from litigation hold to the generation of load files for common third-party review tools. AccessData's AD Summation legal review solution is the gold standard throughout the legal community, having received 45+ legal industry technology and “Reader’s Choice” awards since 1997. More than 100,000 users in corporations, law firms, government agencies and law enforcement around the world rely on AccessData software solutions and its premier hosted review services. Learn more at www.eDiscoveryWithAccessData.com or http://www.accessdata.com.
Trish Ireland, AccessData
801.377.5410 ext. 694