Earlier survey basically includes the HIV cases and treats this single disease that requires most expensive treatment. However, the risk of HIV has reduced after decline rate of male circumcision. According to survey reports about 55% of newly born babies are circumcised that shows reduction in such cases if compared with previous years. In 1970s and 1980s this rate is recorded as 79%. While in Europe only 10% new born male children are circumcised.
A comparative study to U.S. and Europe male circumcision has showed decline rate in Europe. The study includes the following points:
• HIV infection rate will be 12% more in men
• 29% more men would get human papillomavirus infection
• Urinary tract infections would infect 211% more men
• 19% more men would get infection of herpes simplex virus
• 50% more cases can be observed in trichomoniasis and bacterial vaginosis
Apart from these female partners of male may get infection of human papillomavirus that is related to cervical cancer. It can be increased with 18%. According to reports, it has been concluded that each uncircumcised male require more $313 more for illness expenses. Government is already reducing cost for medical services programs for poor and Medicaid programs. Here, it is important to realize the importance of private health insurance(http://www.privatehealthinsurance247.co.uk/