• The number of daily deals published has almost doubled in the past year
• There were over ½ million daily deals sold in the UK in August 2012
• Shoppers in London can make the biggest savings
• On average Groupon.co.uk offers the biggest discounts
• An average of 175 deals are published daily in the UK
A summary of the findings can be seen at http://www.dealzippy.co.uk/
Daily deals or ‘group buying deals’ available from sites like Groupon, Living Social and KGB Deals arrange time limited (traditionally one day only) deals which shoppers buy online and reclaim with a voucher when they make the purchase from the retailer who has run the deal. It’s an increasingly popular format of promotion for online retailers, local businesses and travel companies.
Deal Zippy acts as an aggregator and comparison site for these deals, publishing offers from more than 30 UK deal sites and helping shoppers to find the deals which will save them the most, without having to sign up to emails from every single site.
As the UK’s largest and most popular aggregator Deal Zippy has the most comprehensive data available on the UK deals industry. For more information contact email@example.com or 0208 123 4848.