PRLog - Sep. 25, 2012 - BANGALORE, India --
Brief about the summit:
With technology advancements, consumers today can pay for their transactions in more than one way. But 97% of people in India still complete their transactions using cash. This is seen by us as a huge opportunity for new methods & technologies for payments and is the reason behind organizing this summit.
The summit aims to bring together experts from Prepaid, M payments, other payment players, BFSI, Payment tech enablers & software companies and discuss the way ahead.
Key issues that the summit will try to look into:
1. Key trends that are emerging in the payments space across the globe
2. Business opportunities emerging out of the methods/technologies like prepaid, m-Payment and others in the emerging markets
3. Potential and prospects of all such payment methods in the Indian system
4. Regulatory issues and other challenges that different payment methods face
5. Actual implementations, success stories and learni
Knowledgefaber will also share insights gained through a pre-event survey on opportunities and challenges of new payment methods in India
For more information, contact us at +91 8197613901 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org