Speaking about this development, Mr. Gautam Chadha, Chief Executive, TIRUN Travel Marketing, India Representative, Royal Caribbean International said, “Royal Caribbean’s world-class fleet of innovative ships will soon offer another unique experience at sea, this time it is a dream come true for girls. Such initiatives reflect the company's commitment to constantly upgrade their offering and ensure that relevant services, activities and experiences are designed for individuals of every age and gender.”
The partnership with Barbie will encompass a host of activities in the cruise line’s award-winning Adventure Ocean youth program as well as a Barbie™ Premium Experience. Girls participating in the cruise line’s award-winning Adventure Ocean youth program can be part of the complimentary version of the Barbie program. The experience offers Barbie Movie Night, Barbie Story Time and other complimentary themed activities, plus Barbie movies on their stateroom televisions.
The Barbie™ Premium Experience is the ultimate indulgence for Barbie enthusiasts. Girls can enjoy staterooms decorated in the iconic doll’s signature style as well as exclusive, themed activities throughout the duration of their cruise – from an invitation-only tea party and mermaid dance class to a fashion design workshop and Barbie Girls fashion show. Highlights of the Barbie™ Premium Experience include:
• A Barbie stateroom, adorned in the doll’s signature style and featuring keepsakes such as a Barbie® doll and fashions, blanket and pillowcase, tote bag, toothbrush and toiletries bag. From the moment they step into their staterooms, girls will be drawn into Barbie’s distinct world of style – and of course, pink!
• Tiaras & Teacups party, an invitation-only affair, featuring a whimsical palate of pink pastries and pink lemonade served on dainty dishes all while having fun learning tips on table etiquette.
• Mermaid dance class where girls can shimmy and shake while learning the latest dance moves from the hit movie Barbie™ in a Mermaid Tale 2.
• Fashion Designer workshop where girls can channel their inner fashion designer with Barbie inspiration boards and sketch materials. Girls also will have the chance to sketch and create their very own Barbie doll fashions.
• Fashion Show where girls can dress up to walk a pink carpet to the admiration and applause of their family and friends. Girls also will have the chance to perform their amazing dance routine as well as display their Barbie fashion creation. It’s the ultimate celebration of a truly memorable experience with Barbie and Royal Caribbean.
“Barbie is truly a lifestyle brand that is part of a girl’s world from her bedroom to playroom, computer to closet,” said Lori Pantel, Vice President Barbie Global Marketing. “We’re excited to extend that brand experience to family cruise vacations with a fantastic partner – Royal Caribbean.”
The cost of the Barbie Premium Experience is $349.00.
Indian guests interested in the Barbie™ Premium Experience can know more from their cruise counselor by calling on +91 11 49061000, starting October 2012.
For further information please log onto: www.royalcaribbean.in