Capita’s National Preventing and Managing Exclusions Conference addresses the best ways of reducing exclusion rates, delivering an inclusive education for all and supporting moving on to positive destinations. With Curriculum for Excellence providing flexibility in delivering a personalised and supported learning experience, this conference focuses on promoting positive behaviour in schools and highlights areas of best practice across primary and secondary settings.
Bringing together speakers from central and local government and schools, attend this key event to hear leading approaches to:
• Reducing exclusion rates through developing a personalised curriculum
• Measuring and evidencing the impact of inclusion strategies
• Breaking the cycle of exclusions through early intervention
• Promoting positive behaviour to engage and motivate learners
• Joint working between schools, alternative providers of education and health and social care agencies
Do not miss the opportunity to join our expert speakers in discussing the implementation of policies and effective approaches in ensuring that all learners are included, engaged and involved in their education.
For more information please visit the website at http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/
or contact Richard Goddard- richard.goddard@