The 2013 Accord sedan will be available soon, with the coupe model following afterward, in October. Two hybrid engines, an all-new plug-in hybrid and a conventional gasoline-electric hybrid, will be available as well.
The 2013 Accord sedan will be offered in six trim choices, the LX, Sport, EX, EX-L, EX-L V6 and the Touring, while the Coupe will feature four trims, the LX-S, EX, EX-L and EX-L V6.
This Accord can also feature the new Earth Dreams 2.4L 4-cylinder and Earth Dreams 3.5L V6 with revised VTEC and VCV functions engines. Transmission options will include an efficient new CVT automatic or a six-speed manual transmission.
Early 2013 will see the release of the Accord Plug-In Hybrid, which will feature a 2.0L 4-cylinder two-motor plug-in hybrid system. The Plug-In Hybrid trim will operate continuously through three driving modes: all electric, gasoline electric, and direct drive.
Other new features on the 2013 Accord include:
• New MacPherson strut front suspension, improving handling while reducing interior noise
• Bluetooth, USB/iPod integration, and a rearview camera are now standard on all Accord models
• Eco Assist is also now standard on all Accords
• Honda LaneWatch blind spot display
• Smart entry and push button start
• Forward collision and lane departure warning systems
• SmartVent side airbags
• Adaptive cruise control
• HondaLink infotainment integration
The all new Honda Accord will be arriving in dealerships soon. The latest model is packed with brand new technology, safety, and engineering features. For more information about the new Accord or any of the new features, drivers are encouraged to contact Middletown Honda, located at 520 Rt 211 East, in Middletown, NY.
Their sales department is open Monday through Saturday and can also be reached online.