“MTS ensures medical transcription solutions that are secure, reliable, cost-effective, and are geared towards meeting and exceeding the specific needs of each client”, says a company spokesperson.
Hospitals, clinics and group practices are busy places, with physicians under pressure to meet the demands of a large and rising influx of patients. Dictation is one of the most reliable ways of recording patient encounters, correspondence and other critical information. Once patient interviews, physical reports, initial evaluation, consultation notes, follow up notes and health reports are converted into electronic files, they can easily be integrated into the EHR system.
MTS facilitates all this by accepting physician dictation in various formats, through toll-free telephone or digital recording. The benefits of partnering with MTS are
• HIPAA compliant medical transcription service for multiple specialties such as pediatrics, pathology, orthopedics, gastroenterology, cardiology, internal medicine, radiology, chiropractic, podiatry, plastic surgery, and more
• Feeds for EHR or EPM
• Electronic documents with accuracy levels of up to 99% with good audio
• Competitive pricing
• Turnaround time customized to suit physician requirements
• Secure transfer of transcribed files via FTP or browser based 256 bit AES encryption protocol
• Three-level QA
• 24x7 technical support
• No long-term yearly contracts
Besides physicians across the US, MTS is well-appointed to serve the needs of healthcare facilities across the globe. This medical transcription can handle projects of any size and offers various types of discounts for volume transcription. Even small projects are given top attention.
MTS Transcription Services (MTS), a leading US-based medical transcription company, provides HIPAA-compliant transcription services to hospitals, group practices and individual physicians across the globe. The company’s strengths are an expert team of medical transcription specialists that can handle documentation for virtually all medical specialties. High quality transcription, the best turnaround times and the most competitive rates are qualities that mark MTS as an industry leader. For more information, visit www.medicaltranscriptionservicecompany.com
8596 E. 101st Street, Suite H
Tulsa, OK 74133
Toll free: (800) 670 2809
Fax: (877) 835-5442