• Possess the training and knowledge to successfully implement and manage voluntary benefits
• Understand the timeline of implementing different aspects of voluntary benefits
• Comprehend the different types of voluntary benefits in the marketplace
• Demonstrate that you are up to date with current best practices in enrollment solutions and “engagement”
• Understand the best practices in voluntary benefits administration
• Possess the qualifications and abilities for job promotion and career enhancement
The Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist® program consists of eight hours of training courses and a comprehensive 100+ question exam. The training courses can either be completed online or live in person at the 4th Annual Voluntary Benefits Conference, which will be held Oct. 24-26, 2012 on the beach in Fort Lauderdale/Miami, FL.
For more information on Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist®, please visit our website (http://www.voluntarybenefitsconference.com/
About the Voluntary Benefits Association
The Voluntary Benefits Association is the first national non-profit trade association focused on voluntary benefits for employer groups and affinity groups. Our goal is to promote the education, implementation and enrollment of voluntary benefits in the workplace.