“Bully-ED to Boss" is an very interactive, engaging program for students, parents, and teachers that provides a fresh perspective on the truth about bullying. Topics will reveal how to turn anger and aggression into understanding and cooperation, along with helping each child know & understand (T.A.G.) how Talented, Able and Gifted they are.
The dynamics of the program will:
1) Empower Students to:
* Discover their Power Within
* Be the Leader that They Are
* Improve Self-Esteem
* Develop Greater Co-Operation
* Create Meaningful Friendships
2) Empower Adults to:
* Create Greater Co-operation
* Develop Effective Skills to De-escalate Bullying
* To Enhance Self-Esteem
* To Foster Greater Understanding and
3) Create Positive Results of:
* Calmer, More Peaceful Schools and Playgrounds
* Decrease Need for Suspensions
* Increase School Attendance
* Improved Academic Success
The evening will be lead by Ms. Marty L. Ward - Author, Speaker & Success Coach from Top Leaders Academy: Training For Excellence on Thursday, October 11, 2012 from 5:30 -7:30pm. Seating at the school is limited. Please contact Ms. Belda at Rock Lake Elementary (407) 245-1880 to reserve your seat to learn how to detect the warning signs of bullying & how we all can work together as a community to eliminate it.
5:30pm – 6:00pm Lite Refreshments will be served with the presentation beginning shortly thereafter.
A Grateful Mind will conclude the month of awareness with "KidToberFest"
A Grateful Mind International is a 501(c)3 Tax Exempt Organization and Orange County Florida Government Community Action Partner. For more information on A Grateful Mind's community services visit online at: www.AGratefulMind.org.