At the end of the course, students will have access to templates and checklists for use back at the office. This course can be credited as part of the contact hours required for PMP certification.
Participants will learn how to:
- Describe the project management process and its benefits;
- Use project management vocabulary and terminology;
- Identify the characteristics of a successful project;
- Create an initial project plan;
- Identify and perform the major aspects of project initiation, project control and close-out;
- Identify and describe cultural change issues in implementing project management.
Event organizer: ActiveLearning
More Information about the Project Management Training Course at http://itevent.net/
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itevent.net