Course Program Outline:
- Overview of trends in Privacy law and enforcement
- What is Personal Data exactly?
- Including overview of different approaches to legislating
- Data Protection Standards and Data Governance
- Privacy by Design and Information Quality Methods
- New rights and the Data Governance/Information Quality imperatives
- "Personal Data as currency" in the era of "if you're not paying you're the product"
- Overview of EU Data Protection Regulation and its potential world-wide impact
- Understanding Data Protection in the context of Information Quality and Data Governance (and vice versa)
- The two dominant philosophies - two roads to the same goal
- The "Data Protection Score card"
- Data Models and Data Protection Compliance
CIO, CMO, Risk Managers, Compliance Managers, Data Protection Officer, Data Governance Manager, Information Strategist, Information Manager, Information Quality Manager, Data Quality Manager.
More Information & Registration for the Data Governance and Information Quality in the Age of Privacy - Webinar By ITXpertPanel at http://conferix.com/
CONFERIX collects business conferences and education programs provided by the leading event organizers and training centers around the world. All events are categorized, grouped by venue location and listed in events calendar. More conferences and training courses can be found at http://conferix.com