What will you learn?
• Learn the latest functional training movement patterns
• Functional training progressions throughout all anatomical planes
• How to combine Bi-lateral and Uni-lateral movements for optimal results
• Learn how to design and develop functional training programs utilising the above principles
• Establish how to implement and deliver functional training programs
Two day intensive, practical & theory based course over 16 hours duration.
16 hours practical course, including practical assessment and a case study
assignment to be completed within 4 weeks.
• Experienced Reps Level 2 Gym Instructors
• Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer’s
• Sports coaches
• Police force PT’s
• Fire department PT’s
• Military PTI’s
Certification & CPD points
• A KBTEducation & British Weightlifting certificate will be issued, upon
successful completion of the practical and theory assessment.
• 16 CPD points – to help meet your continual professional development requirements.
• Each student will receive an in depth colour manual covering Functional Training
• Students will understand the fundamentals of functional training principles.
• Students will learn the latest techniques in functional training
• Understand functional training progressions through all anatomical planes
• Learn how to combine bilateral and unilateral training for optimal results
• Understand how to develop and design functional training programs
• Students will learn how to implement functional training programs
• Achieve KBTEducation Functional Trainer Level 1 status
• Receive automatic British Weightlifting membership
• Support & Guidance from KBT Education on your future CPD.
Look out for KBTEducation's video blogs which will provide a taster of what the Functional trainer course consists of.
For more information in relation to this course go to Functional Trainer Courses or Contact us.