ETOT continues in creating a perfect networking platform for companies to continue to discover the best practical tools, techniques, technologies and process in order to keep their operational and technological systems up-to-date with the latest regulatory demands.
Hear from the following speakers at the ETOT Houston Summit 2012;
• Richard Shilts, Director, Division of Market Oversight, CFTC
• Jerome D. Pederson, Director, Division of Energy Market Oversight, FERC
• Jerry Jeske, Group Chief Compliance Officer, Mercuria Energy Trading Inc
• Maria Perny, Global Head of Ctb, Core Processing & Strategic Execution, gbsCommodities, Deutsche Bank
• Charles Cerria, Associate General Counsel Trading, Hess Corporation
• Dr. Ken ‘‘SKC’’ Ogbonnia Ph.D., Executive Vice-President, First Texas Energy Corporation
• David B. Coher, Compliance Manager, Energy Supply & Management, Southern California Edison
• Arun Karur, Head of Global Commodities, Sapient Global Markets
• Micheal Sullivan, Managing Director RTO & Commodity Settlements, American Electric Power Company, Inc
• Dewey Daniel, Senior Confirmations Coordinator, Enbridge
• Tom LaSala, Managing Director & Global Chief Regulatory Officer, CME
• Pushan Bishi, VP Commodities IT, Citi Houston
• John Doran, Director Trade Monitoring & Survalliance, ConocoPhillips
• Rahim Visram, Director of Regulatory Compliance & Data systems, AP Gas & Electric, LLC
• Dana Cobb, Director Global Operations, BG Group
• Dave Arnot, Director Commodity Risk, AltaGas Ltd
• Seetha Sundaresan, Vice President Commodity Valuations, Barclays Capital
• Rob Short, Chief information officer, Koch Supply & Trading, LP
• Eric Nield, Legal Chief Compliance Officer, ICE U.S
• Antoine Eustache, Head of Risk & Compliance, Southern California Edision
...and many more. Please visit the event website for speaker updates at http://www.etothouston2012.com/
Sponsors at the ETOT Houston Summit 2012;
Wipro Technologies, the global IT business of Wipro Limited (NYSE:WIT); is a leading Information Technology, Consulting and Outsourcing company, that delivers solutions to enable its clients do business better. Wipro Technologies delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360 degree view of “Business through Technology”– helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a practitioner’
Actiance; helps organizations manage, secure and ensure compliance across unified communications, collaboration and Web 2.0 applications such as blogs, wikis and social networks. Actiance’s award-winning platforms are used by 9 of the top 10 US banks and 284 FINRA regulated firms globally.
The Actiance platform allows organizations to gain visibility of applications in use, apply usage and content policies, ensure compliance and gain valuable insights across the communications and collaboration channels in use. Actiance supports all leading social networks, unified communications and collaboration providers and IM platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, Yahoo!, AOL, Skype, Cisco, Microsoft, Jive, and IBM. Actiance is headquartered in Belmont, California. www.actiance.com
OpenLink; provides a variety of commodity trading and risk management solutions for large to small global market participants across a wide-spectrum of asset classes. OpenLink was recognized as a leader in Gartner’s 2012 ETRM Magic Quadrant, voted Software House of the Year by Energy Risk and dominated the Energy Risk Software Rankings, receiving a record high, first place in 13 categories. The company’s client base of more than 540 customers worldwide includes 12 of the top 25 largest commodity and energy companies by market capitalization. OpenLink’s solutions support the sophisticated needs of organizations that deal with cross-asset trading, complex derivatives, and portfolio management of assets or structured positions. www.openlink.com/
Sapient Sapient Global Markets, a division of Sapient, is a leading provider of business and technology services to the capital and commodity markets. A trusted partner to investment banks, regulators, governments, energy and commodities firms, exchanges and investment managers and uniquely understand their entire environment. Supporting their needs from strategy through to requirements analysis, implementation and assurance and have executed in all major technology environments and across all asset classes. Their unique model for delivery is based on proven experience, making them the go-to-partner for firms looking to manage complexity and achieve organizational goals in the face of changing market requirements.
Sapients clients in the commodity and energy sector are focused on growing demand, increased competition, regulatory change and price volatility. They work with market leading utilities, integrated oil and gas companies, and the commodity trading desks at investment banks, hedge funds and exchanges to recognize and react to changing market conditions, facilitate regulatory compliance and take advantage of new and existing markets to grow revenue. www.sapientglobalmarkets.com.
Registrations are open at http://www.etothouston2012.com/
For more information on the ETOT Houston Summit 2012, please contact Jessica Jonah at jessicaj@international-
# # # #