Squad have just release one of the most anticipated patch to date. 0.17 for the pc !!
As you can tell..Im very very excited. New planets to visit, cockpit view, new graphic shades and many, many more. Here is the low-down on this big patch…
Kerbal Space Program readme file.
* Internal Cockpit Views: The first iteration of the IVAs (Intra-Vehicular Activities) feature set.
* Multiple Player Saves: You can now have multiple ongoing game sessions, as each save is kept in its own folder (instead of all using the saves/default one).
* Quick Flight Scenarios: Start flights from pre-set conditions, without interfering with your persistent sandbox save, and also save your own scenarios from your main game.
* Scenario Logic Modules: Like PartModules, but for scene logic (and defined on an SFS file instead of a part.cfg).
* Training Scenarios: Hands-On tutorials to teach you everything from craft construction to orbital maneuvers.
* Center of mass, thrust, lift and drag visual cues on the construction scenes.
* Prebuilt ships included with the game, as examples and possible starting points.
* Many new planets and moons throughout the Kerbal Solar System.
* Physical Timewarp Modes: An alternate time-warp mode where you can accelerate time to 2x, 3x and 4x without putting the sim on rails.
* Several new parts
Bug Fixes and Tweaks:
* Fixed an issue with numerical inaccuracy at very high velocities (the “Space Kraken” bug).
* Fixed several issues with the fuel flow logic.
* Tweaked the atmosphere rendering for Kerbin, for improved visuals.
* Ships saved by one player are private to that player. Ships on the KSP/Ships folders are common to all players and non-overwritable (from inside the game)
* Added a button on game loading dialog, to delete a saved game and all its contents (prompts for confirmation)
* Added a button on the ship loading dialog to delete saved ships (prompts for confirmation)
* Added a button on the Tracking Station to terminate an ongong flight (prompts for confirmation)
* Implemented dynamic walk cycle blending for EVA Kerbals under G levels between 0.17 and 1G
* Added a floating origin system to the Scaled Space subscene, eliminating the visual jittering when viewing distant objects in the map view.
* Revised part titles and descriptions for the parts added in 0.16
Kerbal Space Program
is now $18.00 so pick it up now before the price goes up.
YOU WON’T REGRET IT!!!
This entry was posted in Gaming
Tags: kerbal space program, pc, rockets, space, squad