· Serviceteam were supporting Gas Safety Week 2012
· All Serviceteam’
· Serviceteam are making a promise to inform and reassure all their customers who have a boiler fitted by them how to use it correctly.
Badly fitted and poorly serviced gas appliances may cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning. Every year thousands of people across the UK are diagnosed with carbon monoxide poisoning. It is a highly poisonous gas. You can’t see it, taste it or smell it, but it can kill quickly with no warning. Serviceteam have always taken Gas Safety seriously and all of their engineers are Gas Safe registered so they were only too happy to help promote GSW2012. The feedback given was positive and sparked their survey and new promise to make sure all customers fully understood how their boilers worked.
Nick Biria - Serviceteam Gas Engineer said: “Initiatives like this are important for us, as someone who works with gas on a daily basis I understand how dangerous it can be if not respected. The more information we can give to our customers the better, and organisations such as the Gas Safe Register help us to build trust with public as well as informing them of important legislation.”
Serviceteam are the complete property maintenance company for both home and business. Offering highly experienced professional trades people for every job, they provide plumbers, drainage engineers, gas engineers, electricians, gardeners, landscapers, painters, decorators, IT and computer repair engineers, satellite engineers, aerial engineers, audio visual engineers, home security engineers, handymen and even carpet fitters. Serviceteam cover households and businesses across London, the Home Counties and South East England, and we're expanding all the time. Their aim is to provide you with a fast, efficient service at a reasonable price using honest and trustworthy tradespersons.