Vice Ceo of Promodo, Roman expressed the great delight on behalf of the Promodo company and said that it was the best praise for intensified work and also thanked the TopSeos for the honor.
The company was given number four position for providing excellent service and for consistent performance.
To get into the list which topseos publishes, one has to meet several rigorous evaluation criteria that include:
• Advantage in competition
• Superior combination of price and quality
• Customer and technical support
• Be responsive and not indifferent to clients’ problems
• Innovations that make one stand out from the crowd
• Overall performance
To continue evaluation process, Promodo`s customers are asked to give a feedback on general and project specific questions such as:
• Rate your overall experience.
• What type of your needs analysis was conducted before the work initiation?
• What are the most competitive keywords you have been able to rank for in the major search engines and how long did it take you to achieve those rankings?
• Did the agency modify the way they achieved higher rankings for you based on the Universal Search model introduced by Google?
• How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that were offered to you?
Jeev Trika, partner at topseos expressing his own opinion, said that Promodo has proven its reliable and accurate ways of doing business. Promodo deserved to be in the list of Topseos.
Set up in 2004, Promodo is an Internet marketing company that offers a range of services including SEO, social media marketing, and advice on improving site usability and conversion rates. For more information, visit Promodo online at promodo.com or call Roman Viliavin or Kate Kononova on +380 57 752 54 62.