Those recognized as Lawyers of the Year have received particularly high ratings in Best Lawyers’ surveys by earning a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity. Only a single lawyer in each specialty in each community can be honored as the Lawyer of the Year.
Attorneys receiving this designation are:
• Dennis J. Donohue, who was selected for his work in water law
• Timothy L. Horner, who was selected for his work in securities/capital markets law
• Richard A. Kay, who was selected for his work in construction litigation
• Gordon R. Lewis, who was selected for his work in corporate law
• Hugh H. Makens, who is on the list for his second year in a row for his work in securities regulation
• John R. Marquis, who was selected for his work in tax law
• Craig N. Meurlin, who was selected for his work in international trade and finance law
• Jeffrey A. Ott, who was selected for his work in financial services regulation law
• Michael L. Robinson, who was selected for his work in environmental litigation
• Robert H. Skilton, who was selected for his work in bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights/insolvency and reorganization law
Ninety-three Warner Norcross attorneys were rated as Best Lawyers for 2013, an increase of 25 percent over the preceding year. Attorneys representing more than 40 different practice areas for each of the firm’s six offices were included in the list.
About Warner Norcross & Judd
Warner Norcross & Judd is a corporate law firm with 220 attorneys practicing in six offices throughout Michigan: Grand Rapids, Holland, Lansing, Muskegon, Southfield and Macomb County. By providing discerning and proactive legal advice, Warner Norcross & Judd forges a better partnership with its clients. To learn more, visit www.wnj.com.