PRLog - Sep. 18, 2012 - CHICAGO -- Area drivers can visit Fiat of Chicago to take advantage of all their new vehicle specials going on now. Offers include college graduate and military discounts, bonus cash offers, leasing specials, and low APR rates. Fiat of Chicago carries a great selection of the latest 2012 Fiat models, along with a selection of pre-owned vehicles.
2012 Fiat 500
Visit Fiat of Chicago's website for a complete list of current offers. New Specials include:
• Lease a 2012 FIAT 500 for $199 per month for 42 months with $0 due at signing and no security deposit. The Fiat 500 is a two-door hatchback and is an all-new model for 2012. The base edition comes well equipped with air conditioning, cruise control, and a six-speaker stereo system with a CD player. It also includes a 1.4L four-cylinder that can be paired with either a five-speed manual or an optional six-speed automatic transmission.
• Fiat Customer Rebate-up to $2,500 off, available on 500 Cabrio and Lounge models.
• 0% APR financing for up to 60 months on select Fiat models, including the Pop, Sport, Lounge, Cabrio, and Gucci. The 500 Cabrio convertible is similarly equipped to the hatchback model but also adds Bluetooth, an iPod/USB interface, and steering wheel-mounted audio controls. The Sport features a firmer suspension, roof spoiler, and re-tuned steering, while the Lounge adds upgraded upholstery, a fixed glass roof on the hatchback, and exterior chrome accents.
• $500 Conquest Bonus for current Mini Cooper and SMART car owners. Trade in your Mini or Smart for a Fiat 500 and get $500!
• College graduates of the last two years or within the next sixth months, or students currently enrolled in a master’s or doctoral program, are eligible for $500 in bonus cash. Offer excludes Abarth models.
• Active, active reserve, retired military, and retired military reserve members are eligible for up to $500 in bonus cash. This offer applies to 2012 model year vehicle purchases and leases on all Fiat models except the Abarth.
• Customers with permanent disabilities may be eligible for a cash reimbursement of up to $1,000 toward the cost of installing adaptive driver or passenger equipment in their new Fiat vehicle.
Fiat of Chicago is currently running a number of other specials for the month of September. Money-saving offers are available on a variety of affordable, brand new 2012 Fiat models, including the 500 Lounge, Pop, and Sport. For more information, visit Fiat of Chicago, located at 645 W Randolph Street in Chicago, IL, or contact them online with any questions about the current new vehicle specials.